Laval plumbers do much more than simply repair water or gas pipes.
Some of our plumbers exclusively work in specific fields of our craft, becoming experts in their domain. Others complete their general formation by also getting a specialization in a preferred field.
Thus, in Laval, there are plumbers specialized in heating, others in sanitary issues, or even some with an expertise in technical building equipment. We even have plumbers who have decided to work in novel fields of plumbing, including renewable, solar, or geothermal energy.
Whether you need a Laval plumber for an emergency leak, for small plumbing jobs or to redo your bathroom installations, you can always call one of our Laval plumbing societies or a master Laval plumber specialized in a certain field.
A Laval plumber’s responsibility is not only to do his job in installing or repairing sanitary installations, but also in giving advice to his clients for future maintenance. We take to heart both of our duties to our customers.
Why would you call a Laval plumber?
- For a gas or water leak
- For small plumbing repair jobs
- To redo a sanitary installation (flush mechanism, faucets, heaters…)
- For any concern over your radiator or boiler
- For any failure of your electrical ballast
- It is also possible to call a plumber to verify your pipes with our video inspection
The Laval plumber will also install, repair and conduct maintenance in different areas:
- Zinc works
- Sanitary installations
The Laval plumber will intervene alone as an independent or as part of a team on a worksite. Possible worksites include:
- At the home of individuals
- In collective housings
- In public establishments (pools, hospitals…)
- In private establishments
The Laval plumber will oftentimes intervene for:
- Water leaks (sink, bathtub, shower, electrical ballast, piping)
- Disgorging or unclogging (toilets, pipelines, discharge columns)
- Replacing of fittings (mixing valve, mixer, stop/shut-off valve)
- Failure (heater, gas or electrical)
- Restarting (burner, gas or oil boiler)
- Repairing, installing, maintaining, adjusting, SAV (boiler and heater)
- Scaling (piping, boiler)
- Searching for leaks (water or gas)
- Sanitation (discharge column, septic tank)
- Synthetic materials
Lead has been banned from use in any form of pipelines for a few years now. After many years of using lead abusively in pipelines, the sanitary authorities have found that the material can provoke poisoning either through ingestion or inhalation, and bring about reversible (anemia, digestive problems) and irreversible (when affecting the nervous system) damage on human beings.
Always trust Laval plumbers for their plumbing services. We guarantee quick, safe, and efficient service for all your plumbing troubles.